Do you have experience in Recruitment and would you like to deepen your knowledge of HR policy and procedures? APPLY NOW!
An international company focused on technical production and distribution is looking for a new colleague to join their EMEA Talent Acquisition team in Prague!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Cooperating with candidates – interview & travel scheduling
- Sending out and monitoring an interview feedback
- Preparing and assisting in complex administrative processes – contracts, payroll forms, etc.
- Providing information to employees
- Tracking invoices or budgets, preparing check requests
- Creating statistics
- Participating in project teams
- Improving processes
- Fluent English and Czech, other language is a plus
- At least a bachelor degree in a similar field and related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid understanding of administrative operations in terms of the HR field
- Recruitment expereince is an advantage
- A professional knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility & adaptation
- Time management
- Bonuses twice a year
- 25 vacation days per year
- Fitness Allowance
- Meal voucher (benefit level of CZK 110 per working day)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Life Insurance
- Employee Accidental Insurance
- Supplementary Retirement Contribution
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition