We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide consistent and centralized support to recruiters, identify suitable candidates and move to the final interview and offer stage of the full cycle recruiting process.
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain a new experience in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Schedule all interview types including: phone, video, onsite and assessment centers across different time zones
- Act as a main point of contact on the interview process for candidates and recruiters
- Manage candidates’ data in internal databases
- Support administrative processes and procedures in preparation for offers and management of associated documentation
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience in a similar field in multicultural environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Opportunity to develop your career in HR field
- A thriving and supportive workplace with many challenges
- Benefits: sick days, bridge days, meal vouchers and 5 weeks of holiday
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.