Do you have experience in a business-orientated environment (preferably HR) and are you interested in a role in which you coordinate the hiring process of external talent for large corporate clients? Then we would love to talk to you!
As a Talent Resource Consultant you will be responsible for the overall management of all aspects of the Contingent Workforce Program for an assigned client. This includes: supporting the hiring manager community with the end-to-end hiring process for external talent (implementing and managing the requisition/submittal process and overseeing job placement), liaising with program suppliers and its candidates/workers, troubleshooting and problem resolution, managing the on-going relationships and communication. Your most important external stakeholders will be the hiring manager community, client HR and/or procurement lead and the program suppliers.
Your typical day:
- Requisition management (creation of job requisitions, intake calls, shortlisting, interview scheduling, hiring manager/supplier follow up, onboarding, etc.)
- Non-requisition management (extensions, timesheets, offboarding, etc.)
- Monitor, respond to, and work items and activities that come into the program mailbox
- Responsible for the execution and meeting of program SLAs
- Responsible for the execution, creation/maintenance and storage of Program Operating Manuals and SOP’s
- Attend and be involved in the preparation of Client Review Meetings and Supplier Performance Reviews
- Provide training to new program suppliers and hiring managers
- Completion of a daily activity tracker
- 1-2 years of experience in a service orientated business environment, preferably MSP, HR, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment, account management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or relevant business experience.
- Good understanding of complex business processes
- Ability to deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and other European language (German, French, Italian, Dutch etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Vendor Management Systems (VMS Systems) such as SAP Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN etc. will be an advantage
- nice office in the centre of Prague (Florentinum)
- meal vouchers
- flexible working hours
- an extra week of vacation
- sick days, home office
- cafeteria (benefits)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.