We offer a fantastic opportunity for those interested in working in recruiting! Now is your chance to join a proactive recruitment team!
Among your everyday obligations are:
– Assist applicants throughout the hiring process
– Conducting interviews and delivering all essential information to candidates
– Keeping track of candidates’ information in internal databases
– Keeping track of travel costs
– Create and maintain purchase orders, as well as track third-party spending.
– Recommendation management
– Assistance to the recruitment team
– Ideally 2 years of recruiting or HR experience
– Strong English command (Written and Spoken B2+)
– Ability to rapidly study and interpret data from numerous sources with the capacity to work in virtual teams and with remote clients
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Sick days
– Meal vouchers
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.