Do you speak Danish and English? Do you understand importance of great customer experience? Are you always professional and positive? Then we are looking for you!
A Danish company, an IT service partner, which deals with the future of IT and many possibilities of digitization, is looking for an IT Support Specialist.
The company is at the forefront of technological development, using technologies to create solutions that develop and support business. They deliver and operate secure and reliable IT platforms based on what is best for the client’s business. Whether it’s physical hardware in the basement or hyperscalable cloud solutions.
And You will be a part of Customer Support team in Prague, where you will join international work environment, have an opportunity to create a shared vision of the company culture in Czech Republic and make impact on company growth and development.
- Providing technical support to international customers in modern IT environment – answering phone calls and solving issues using our ticketing system
- Acting as single point of contact for incoming incidents and service requests ranging from Windows issues and network printers to application support and user administration
- English and Danish (B2) at a professional written and verbal level
- Interest in IT – you have an idea of how different technologies work, you are not afraid to help people with them
- Knowledge of Windows OS and O365 – explain how to work with it and how it works
- Helpful, patient, calm, professional attitude
The advantage will be:
- Experience in a similar position or sufficient IT education
- Experience and general knowledge of Active Directory (User Administration), Application Support, Network, ITSM/CRM tool
- Additional language skills
- Flexible working hours and home office upon agreement
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 fully paid sick days
- Meal vouchers (100 Czk – 55 Czk covered by company)
- Cafeteria card (6000 Czk/year), Multisport card (fully covered by employer)
- Brand new equipment (phone, laptop, wireless headset, two additional screens)
- Czech, English, Danish lessons
- Team events and creative office events on regular basis (Seasonal parties, teambuildings, celebrations, trainings, breakfasts, lunches and many more)
- Relax and play zones
- Modern new office close to metro station
Relocation package –if you would move to Prague from abroad:
- relocation bonus that you will receive together with your first salary
- 2 weeks of temporary accommodation close to the office
If you have never worked with IT support before and you do not have experience from service desk environment, do not worry, you will receive the necessary training and support :)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.