Do you have experience in accounting/taxes?
Would you like to be a part of an international stable company?
If yes, we are looking forward to your CV!
As a Tax Accountant, on this role you will apply your knowledge of tax compliance and tax accounting principles to oversee the compliance to internal policies and legal standards.
More specifically you will:
– Prepare and submit VAT for the group entities
– Tax advices
– Support CIT return preparation
– Supports month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities
– Ensures accurate recording of transactions in accounting systems
Full-time cntract for 1 year.
Location: Prague 5 – Stodůlky
– At least 3 year experience in taxes, accounting and reporting
– Strong background in internal controls
– Very good command of English (B2+ and better)
– Educational background in Finance/Accounting/Business administration is an advantage
– Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
– Strong communication and analytical skills
– Attention to details
– Proactive attitude
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Home office upon agreement
– Work-life balance employee support
– A variety of training courses, incl. languages
– Meal vouchers
– Cafeteria points
– Multisport card
– Commuting allowance
– Contribution towards your life and pension insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.