We are looking for a Tax Compliace Specialist who will work on the following tasks:
– Cooperation with stakeholders and Project teams to ensure Payroll Compliance, monitoring of identified Compliance risks.
– Work with Compliance tools to effectively track all regular statutory requirements
– Discovering and identifying new areas of risk
– Reviewing internal and external audit reports providing remediation plans and working with stakeholders to close identified risks and issues.
– Working closely with the Payroll teams, providing support and guidance and continuous training on areas of Payroll Compliance.
– Conducting regular meetings with relevant departments, including Tax, Accounting, HR and Global Mobility.
– Tax, Employment Legal and / or Payroll experience with specific exposure to countries in EMEA
– Excellent knowledge of international payroll, employment tax and social security legislation
– Strong knowledge about cross border workers, tax treaties and other international employment legislation
– Experience of SOX compliance and responsibilities
– Strong excel and reporting skills
– Advanced analytical skills
– Fluent in English in both written and verbal communication
-Market competitive salary based on individual experience
– Interesting benefits such as home office, sick days and other
-Various trainings offered by company
-Friendly & multicultural working environment including team-building events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.