Do you have an accounting background and VAT experiences are not missing too?
An international company with European origins focused on industry and innovations is looking for a new team member for its Prague office close to the city centre!
What would you be responsible for?
– Preparing, validating and submitting VAT returns
– Providing consultations in the tax area
– Taking care of VAT reconciliations
– Identifying possible tax risks
– Being a part of direct communication with partners
– Assisting with tax audits
– Dealing with ad hoc tasks
– At least 2 years of experience in VAT compliance
– Proficiency in English (Spanish would be a plus)
– Finance or accounting background and process understanding
– Finished education in economics or similar area
– Previous experience with SAP is an advantage
– Good knowledge of MS Office
– Analytical and communication skills
* 25 days of vacation
* The opportunity to get certified (eg. ACCA
* Comfortable and cosy offices
* Flexible working hours and home office
* Fruit and other refreshment at the workplace
* Sport activities in the office and Multisport card
* Language courses
* And many more…
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.