Are you experienced Team leader ready to coordinate 1st level support team?
New project is waiting for you! Are you ready to answer YES to a new challenge?
Multinational company offers you variety of services: Service Desk Analysis, Network and Unified communications, Data centre and Security field!
You will be mostly responsible for:
- People management
- Supporting the team in terms of incident identification
- Categorizing and prioritizing tasks
- Diagnosing problems and looking for solutions
- Providing communication between departments and teams
- Following KPI´s and reaching goals of one of the strongest IT company in the market!
What we expect from you?
- People management, leading experience
- Experience with development and implementation
- Ability to organize time of your team and set crucial tasks as a priority
- Fluent English on business level
- Experience with ticketing tools
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Experience in managing operations for external customers
- 5 Week Holiday
- 3 Sick Days
- Contribution to public transport
- Contribution to pension scheme
- 21 days paid sickness leave (100%)
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK
- Multisport ard
- Extra health care
- Cell phone for personal use
- Annual bonus up to 10 % (KPI’s based)
- Relocation assistance
- Relax room (Playstation, Biliard…)
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.