Our client has a great opportunity available for candidates with previous experience in HR and recruitment area.
As getting the rights talents is so important to every company´s business nowadays, use this moment and take this chance to globally support the HR operations of multinational company with a particularly strong brand name behind it.
The HR Operations Team Leader role will allow you to build your career and utilise your skills while working on a challenging role that is a crucial part of the company´s structure.
- Ensure smooth, timely and effective recruitment process within a chosen portfolio of countries
- Ensure timely feedback to candidates, candidates´ engagement and efficient organization of interviews
- Track hiring progressions, initiate offer letters
- Analyze the existing recruitment process and suggest improvements including process and system optimization
- Responsibility for workload allocation
- Provide guidance and support to the team members, coaching of team members
- Monitor high volume of transactional work, organize back-up scenarios
- Analyze the hiring process in terms of system set up including generating reports
- Collecting and analyzing feedback on the recruitment process from business, regularly attend meetings with hiring managers
- Provide input for performance review meetings
- Previous experience working in both HR and recruitment area lasting at least 3 years
- Experience leading a small team or acting as a deputy/back up team leader would be considered as significant advantage
- Excellent command of English language
- Experience working in multinational environment would be a plus
- Strong process orientation and ability to understand processes
- Reliable and pro-active person with a good sense of humor
- Organization is your passion, you like to follow direction, but think independently
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible working time
- Home office possibility
- Language courses
- Cafeteria system
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to life and pension insurance
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition