Are you experienced in customer service and you would like to use your leading skills to supervise a team of dedicated professionals?
Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
Your team is taking care of a portfolio of mid-sized or large international companies (B2B).
As a Customer Service Team Leader you will be in charge of:
– Leading a team of about 8-10 Customer Service professionals
– Motivating your team to the best results and participate in building a good and collaborative team environment
– Providing feedback and ensuring that all employees understand their tasks and have the necessary knowledge and skills to serve the customers
– Setting goals for performance and deadlines
– Personnel administration
– At least 2 years of proven leadership experience
– Previous experience from Customer Service
– Strong command of English (B2+ level, written and oral)
– Good knowledge of MS Office package
– Very good communication and organizational skills, positive and I-can-do-it attitude
– Problem-soling skills and analytical thinking
– People-oriented attitude
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Lunch allowance
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.