If you are a senior developer/team lead wishing to apply your technical expertise with ensuring the smooth functioning of technical operations, this role could be the right choice for you. You will work in a Czech branch of a Danish company delivering tailormade solutions in various types of water environments: agriculture, energy, climate change, groundwater, ecosystems, and environmental risk.
The global team is located in 7 countries and consists of about 1.000 modelers, engineers, and other experts. Due to opening of the new roles in the Czech office we are looking for a new colleague to contribute to the development of the cloud platform for:
- storing and analyzing hydrological data,
- monitoring water leakage from the distribution network,
- optimizing the sewage and water supply network.
There are also possibilities to work on the other projects in the future.
- Our backend is primarily in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- We use Azure DevOps for issue tracking, bug reporting, code versioning (Git), and deployment
- We target primarily Microsoft Azure while running applications in Kubernetes and storing majority of our data in Azure Blob Storage
- Good knowledge of C# (or very good knowledge of Java and willingness to use C#)
- Experience with building REST APIs and web applications
- Understanding of Kubernetes, continuous delivery, and concepts around infrastructure as code
- Experience with working in a team (mentoring, leading people or processes, etc.)
- Minimum upper-intermediate English (B2)
Other beneficial skills:
- Exposure to Python, C++ and other languages can be useful
- Exposure to multiple cloud providers is an advantage
- Experience with spatial, temporal, or multidimensional data processing is an advantage
- Work in smaller group with personal touch
- Interesting challenges with multitenant services, data visualization, spatial data handling
- Unique and interesting industry – Water Environment/Hydrology
- Job in the company which takes care about environment
- Flexibility: office attendance is required at least once per week to meet with the team. Location: Prague, Vršovice.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.