We are looking for an Operations Technical Analyst (3rd level IT support) to deliver technical support and manage the IT infrastructure on a day to day basis, taking responsibility for resolving incidents and requests in line with our client’s defined processes and to agreed service levels.
– Responsibility for resolving incidents & requests in line with the defined ITIL based processes and to agreed Business service levels.
▪ Working to an agreed shift pattern this role includes the day to day management of data center environment resources and global wireless solution.
▪ Duties to include monitoring, daily backup maintenance, vulnerability management, auditing, checking availability & capacity, patching and applying changes in line with the agreed change management process.
▪ Duties to also include the day to day management of the Bodycote infrastructure covering technologies around AD, Group Policy, Servers/OS & Storage, Backup, Email, WAN/LAN, Security, Internet, Remote Access and Thin Client.
▪ Work with the problem management team to resolve issues and address corrective actions identified by our service improvement programme.
▪ Collaborating globally with Client’s IT resources, supporting over 3000 IT users in 180+ locations.
▪ At times involvement in new and ongoing IT projects to upgrade and improve the client’s infrastructure.
▪ Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting a complex Windows based environment
▪ Strong technical background covering Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and terminal services) and understanding of networking fundamentals
▪ Microsoft, VMWare or Cisco professional certifications.
▪ Windows Server 2003 through 2019
▪ Knowledge of Cisco Meraki and wireless technology
▪ Knowledge of Backup technologies, e.g. DPM or Redstor
▪ SQL knowledge
▪ Anti-virus technologies
▪ Working knowledge of ITIL
▪ FLEXIBILITY: Mon-Fri, 8h shifts between 07:00 – 22:00
– 25 days of holiday
– 3 sick days
– Flexible working hours
– Very competitive salary
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Contribution to your public transport card
– Modern, open space offices and a friendly working environment
– Home office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.