Purpose of the job:
- Be the central point of contact for customers
- Promptly respond to telephone, e-mail, fax, and mail inquiries from external and internal customers.
- Manage CRM activities daily, record and handle complaints, opportunities according to set process
- Manage and monitor all types of orders, delivery dates and holds and escalate where appropriate.
- Manage warranty claims from customers.
- Plan, monitor and invoice Field Service orders where required.
- Provide information on price, availability and other product related details based on catalogue, service portfolio, system (SAP/CRM) and other sources available
- Work closely with Credit Control and Cash Collection teams to resolve finanical issues
- Secondary education, ideally IT, technical or business administration
- Previous experience in IT and Customer Service role required
- Experience with invoicing and incoterm rules is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent French and advanced English is a must – daily communication with foreign customers
- A team player, customer focus
- Motivating and challenging job in the growing company – a world leader in its field
- Open and friendly culture and colleagues
- Comfortable working environment
- Yearly bonus
- Supplementary pension schemes
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation,
- Wellness vouchers
- Language courses
- Workplace: Holandská, Brno