Do you have an avid interest in Technology?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
We have the perfect opportunity for you – join the dynamic multicultural team of one of the global leading brands providing a portfolio of technology solutions and innovations.
You will be the first point of contact for the customers. Your main responsibility will be to resolve clients’ queries over phone calls or via chat and/ or email, according to the company standards. You will be cooperating with and escalating cases to a higher level of support representatives when needed.
– You are a fluent speaker of both English and DUTCH
– You have previous working experience of 1-3 years
– An avid interest in Technology
– You are a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
– Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
– You possess an analytical mindset and are not afraid of solving problems
– 5 weeks of vacation per year
– 5 sick days
– Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management, etc.) and free language courses
– Life & pension insurance contribution
– Meal contribution
– Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.