Barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, data platforms, and software – it is an impressive portfolio of our client, which is considered as a leader in providing data intelligence.
We are looking for passionate customer support, who admires the IT field and hardware solutions.
It doesn’t matter if you are experienced in providing customer support in IT or not. The client will provide you with excellent training, that will help you to be an expert.
- Identifying and documenting the customer’s problem
- Providing support for devices manufactured by the company, such as printers or scanners
- Communication via email, tickets, and telephone with mainly German–speaking customers from the EMEA region
- Informing the customer about progress in solving the problem
- Communicative level of German language
- Interest in technology and learning new skills
- Previous experience in customer support and knowledge of mobile computing technologies is an advantage
- Sign On Bonus of 38 000 CZK
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Increasing salary based on your results
- Employee referral bonus
- Full remote work within the Czech Republic region
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Sick days
- Special days for life-work balance
- Multisport card
- Meal contribution
- Language courses
- Benefit card with cafeteria system
- Training system in the end and during cooperation
- Free beverages and fruit days (coffee, tea, milk available in our kitchenette)
- Company gym, sport activities
- New modern and multifunctional workplace
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.