Would you like to use actively your German language skills? Are you looking for a new career path and work on exclusive projects in the energy trading field? Are you flexible regarding working hours (24/7)? Then we have an exciting job opportunity for you in one of the leading energy groups operating in many EU countries.
This role is a good fit for fresh graduates with an interest in the technical field or candidates with previous experience in dispatching/IT helpdesk or any other background. This is a great chance to learn more about the work of electrical power stations in a company with a stable background working on the international markets.
What will your day in the office look like:
- Monitoring the operation of energy resources (power stations) in relation to the production plan and their optimization
- Checking plan vs. Reality
- Monitoring of natural influences that can affect the production
- Active communication with the power-station employees as well as colleagues in sales/traders
- Working in continuous 24-hour service (flexible planning within a small team)
Who are we looking for:
- Active knowledge of German and English (min. B2-C1)
- Technical thinking and interest to learn new things
- Willingness to work in continuous 24-hour service
What will you get in return:
- Opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals while working for the leading company
- Proper training provided by colleagues
- Opportunity for further growth and development in an international environment
- Flexibility in planning the shifts and their scope
- MultisportCard only for 100 CZK
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Language courses
- Stunning office in the center of Prague and much more
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.