Would you like to use actively your German language skills? Are you looking for a new career path and work on exclusive projects in the energy trading field? Are you flexible regarding working hours (24/7)? Then we have an exciting job opportunity for you in one of the leading energy groups operating in many EU countries.
This role is a good fit for fresh graduates with an interest in the technical field or candidates with previous experience in dispatching/IT helpdesk or any other background. This is a great chance to learn more about the work of electrical power stations in a company with a stable background working on the international markets.
- Monitoring the operation of energy resources (power stations) in relation to the production plan and their optimization
- Checking plan vs. Reality
- Monitoring of natural influences which can affect the production
- Active communication with the power-station employees as well as colleagues in sales/traders
- Working in continuous 24-hour service (flexible planning within a small team)
- Active knowledge of German language (min. B2-C1)
- Good Czech or English
- Technical thinking and interest to learn new things
- Willingness to work in continuous 24-hour service
- Opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals while working for the leading company
- Proper training provided by colleagues
- Opportunity for further growth and development in an international environment
- Flexibility in planning the shifts and their scope
- MultisportCard only for 100 CZK
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Language courses and much more
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.