What will you achieve if you join us?
– You will gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, wireless networking and mobile computing families of products (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications)
– Resolves problems with customers via telephone, email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills.
– You will escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
– Providing technical training (Shadowing) for newcomers
– You will achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
– Process any special requests
What your profile should look like:
– Basic knowledge of some programming language (Java, .NET, C, C+ and others)
– Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package.
– Ability to articulate technical issues
– Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
– Upper-intermediate English (min B2)
– Spanish on advanced level
– Strong communication skills
We will appreciate:
– Previous experience in Support Center / Helpdesk environment
– Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
– Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
– Knowledge of remote tools
Employee perks, benefits:
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…