Our client, who is the most respected global technology market research firm operating in over 110 countries worldwide, is looking for a Research Analyst with technical skills who join the international team in Prague.
You will be responsible for:
- Technical support for the team
- Designing and developing new indexes and scoring methodology connected to information and communication technology (ICT) markets
- Developing insights and visualizations from data cross-correlation, intersection, and cross convergence
- Integrating external and internal datasets to build complex data models supporting the development of new product areas
- Scoping, developing, and conducting quantitative analysis on moderate to highly complex consulting projects and ongoing research
- Analysing business and market trends for ICT industries globally
- Collecting and interpreting secondary research
- Cooperation with a global team
- Data interpretation
- University BA/MS degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Information Sciences, Data Engineering
- Advanced use of Python (Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy), Neo4j, or D3.js
- Analytical and mathematical skills required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Statistical skills including correlation interpretation, and demonstrated ability in creating dynamic-parametric models of complex economic relationships
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Database management skills for creating and maintaining relational databases
- Proficient understanding of technology with the ability and desire to stay current on new industry developments affecting technology needs
- Organizational and project management skills
- Bold and creative thinking
What we offer:
- A full-time, permanent position
- A competitive compensation and benefit package (28 days of holidays in addition to bank holidays, group personal pension scheme, life insurance, annual recognition awards, membership with WPA for you and your spouse, budget for personal courses and other benefits)
- A position in a highly professional and respected firm, where initiative leading to results are rewarded
- You will become part of a dynamic, international trained network with a driven and collaborative culture
- Flexible working hours and home office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.