About the job:
- Providing First Level IT Support to customers in German language
- Lodging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
- Close cooperation with the other team members
- Communication via phone and email
- Daily use of German (customers) and English (colleagues) languages
- Location in the modern office near metro station
- At least confident B2 German + B2 English.
- Previous relevant experience or skills from customer support advantage.
- Candidates without relevant experience but with great interest in IT are welcome as well.
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills.
- Start in March.
What you will get:
- Competitive remuneration
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, relax room, refreshment on site, etc)
- Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- Work in a leading company with world-known name
- Amazing feeling of helping people
- Work in the international team
- Daily use of foreign languages