Leadership is not a service, it’s a skill. If you are an IT professional working as a software developer for a couple of years and having experience with leading a team of software engineers, then this excellent opportunity is waiting right here for you.
Become a Technical Developer Leader (.NET) with us – for a great team of independent developers working on several interesting projects from the financial business sector.
Today, our products and platforms are used by hundreds of consulting firms from individuals to large networking companies.
Being a tech lead is not about commanding, it’s about taking everyone together for achieving success.
Besides, the essential tasks are:
* Management responsibility, leading and supervising the team of 8 senior IT members
* Definition and responsibility for creating the software architecture of a company that supports the business requirements
- helping the developer team bridge the application development challenges
- you will lead the team, but also participate in the development of codes
- participation in code development (conducting regular and continuous code review) in order to
keeping awareness of problems and limiting development
- introducing new development techniques to the team
- your major focus will be in backend development, but you should be skilled in frontend as well (at least JS understanding)
- implementation of new development processes into the team
- planning of the work team together with the IT project manager (cleaning, backlog, the disintegration of bags)
Essential skill set:
* Our main tech stack: development tool (Visual Studio and many other environments), Git, Microsoft/Windows, Linux, Azure, JIRA, Confluence
* + 3 years experience in the field (experience with leading a team)
* Docker or Kubernetes
* Czech/Slovak speaker + English B1/B2 level
* Experience in the financial business sector development would be an advantage
Our offer includes:
* excellent payment conditions + possibility to work on fulltime agreement or business license
* flexible working hours, self-organization of work, high decision-making power
* self-realization in management and supervision skills
* meal vouchers, sick days, Flexi pass, language courses, home office,..
* training, IT conferences,…
* advantageous telephone tariff also for family members
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.