You will run technical projects from the end to end, provide permanent support and development in compliance with standards and deadlines and targets achievement. Part of your daily duties will be communication with internal stakeholders and external customers and close cooperation with R&D department. You will be also responsible for solving all project issues and driving process improvements.
We are looking for a mature professional with a strong technical background (SW and HW development) and experience with complex project coordination (minimum 2 years). Excellent communication and negotiation skills + fluent English are necessary. As you will lead the project, you should be a natural-born leader with good organizational and decision making abilities. Experience from Automotive is a great advantage!
· Work in a new Research & Development centre
· Use of cutting-edge technologies
· Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea to a product
· Personal growth – Special Training and Language Courses
· Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Above standard vacation, sport facilities on site)