· Coordinates closely with internal sales and service resources to align appropriate technical support with customers’ business requirements.
· Gives presentations and workshops for important partners.
· Proactively scopes the technical solutions needed to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
· Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
· Secures, from customer technical staff, commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channels, or teams supported.
· Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
· Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
· Good English/Czech/Chinese speaking/ writing is a must
· At least one-year related experience is preferred, if not, a newly graduated student is preferred
· Major in computer, telecommunications or electronics is preferred
– mobile phone and notebook
– Bonus system
– Flexible working hours
– Daily use of languages
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.