Are you a Spanish speaker with a passion for technology?
A global company in the field of technology solutions is currently looking for excellent team players, dedicated to going the extra mile for their clients.
As a part of the technical support team, successful candidates will offer phone and email support for the company’s European customer base. Duties include:
– Providing technical information on support issues, product compatability and configuration
– Escalating cases to the L2 technical support team
– Processing any special requests
If you have a technical mind, love problem solving, and applying yourself on a daily basis, we would love to hear from you!
– Fluent Spanish
– Good English (B2 minimum)
– An active interest in technology and a willingness to learn new skills
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Previous experience in customer/technical support or relevant experience is a must.
– Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
– Relocation bonus (15000 CZK Net) for citizens coming from abroad
– Attractive salary
– 5 weeks’ holiday per year
– Weekends off
– Multisport card for sport and recreational activities
– Lunch contributions
– Contributions to life insurance/pension
– Free language courses
– Training and development programmes
– Free workplace refreshments
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.