We are looking for a member of the BigData / HPC (High-Performance Computing) team, who would be focused on Linux and would be responsible for the implementation and support of projects especially in the field of enterprise solutions for HPC.
- Implementation of Linux / HPC systems in a common team
- Analysis and solution of HW and SW service incidents separately or with support of higher levels of support
- Remote intervention (SW) or occasionally onsite (HW) on customer projects
- Communication with suppliers of individual subsystem solutions, partners and customer
- Technical education
- English – min. level B2
- Willingness to continuously educate (self-study, WebEx training, foreign training)
- Good knowledge of Unix or Linux
- Ability to use a scripting language (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Home office
- Once a year reimbursed the first 3 days of illness to 100% above
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of the home office (after training and after agreement with the manager)
- Cafeteria benefits system (up to 14,000 CZK / year)
- Pension savings contribution
- Mobile phone (+ working tariff also for private use)
- Meal Vouchers / Meal Card
- Possibility of career growth within the organization
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility of internal language courses, training, and certification
- Friendly team and regular non-working events
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.