Experienced in IT, willing to work for an international company? Then the position of Technical Support Analyst can be yours!
- Receiving inquiries from clients
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support
- Responsability for finding solutions to the clients’ technical issues
- Work with the internal database – updating, tracking records, …
- Escalation of inquiries if needed
- Work in team
Location: Prague 9
Afternoon shifts cca 15:00-24:00 onlyRequirements:
- Min. secondary degree education
- Previous experience 2 years is minimum
- Very good knowledge of English (daily communication with customers and colleagues, written and spoken)
- Knowledge of French or Dutch is an advantage
- Ability to work independently on incoming requests/issues
- Experience using Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office both client and hosted (Office 365), including installation and configuration of systems
- Fundamental network knowledge
- Working knowledge of remote connectivity tools
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.