An international company in the field of technology and data solutions is looking for new French speakers to join their Brno office!
As a part of the technical support team, successful candidates will offer voice and email support for the company’s European customer base. Duties include:
– Providing technical information on support issues, product compatability and configuration
– Escalating cases to the L2 technical support team
– Processing any special requests
This is a position ideally suited to candidates passionate about technology, who love troubleshooting, and who wish to apply themselves on a daily basis. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you today!
– Fluent French
– Good English (B2 minimum)
– An active interest in technology and a willingness to learn new skills
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Previous experience in customer/technical support
– Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
– 5 weeks’ holiday per year
– Multisport card for sport and recreational activities
– Lunch contributions
– Contributions to life insurance/pension
– Free language courses
– Training and development programmes
– Free workplace refreshments
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.