An international technologies company is looking for German speakers to join their team in Brno!
As a part of the L1 technical support team, you’ll play an important part in resolving problems relating to printing, mobile computing and RFID technology, offering customers an excellent CS experience.
This will involve:
– taking requests by phone or email from business to business customers (this is not a call centre)
– Troubleshooting problems with the customer and finding a resolution
– Escalating to the L2 team when required
– Helping to provide technical training and shadowing to new team members
If you are enthusiastic about new technologies, enjoy troubleshooting and are eager to learn new things, please don’t hesitate to apply.
– Fluent German
– Good English (B2 minimum)
– Previous experience in customer/technical support
– An active interest in technology and a willingness to learn new skills
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
– 5 weeks’ holiday per year
– Multisport card for sport and recreational activities
– Lunch contributions
– Contributions to life insurance/pension
– Free language courses
– Training and development programmes
– Free workplace refreshments
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.