A leading technology and data capturing company is looking for a talented and technical-minded Italian speaker for their Brno office.
As a technical support engineer, you’ll support a number of business-to-business clients, providing information on support issues, compatability and configuration. This is not a call centre position, but a highly collaborative office where teamwork is encouraged – and offers a significant amount of internal training and education.
This is a position ideally suited to candidates who wish to challenge themselves on a daily basis, and ideally have relevant experience in technical troubleshooting.
– Fluent Italian
– Good English (B2 minimum)
– An active interest in technology and a willingness to learn new skills
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Previous experience in customer/technical support
– Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
– 5 weeks’ holiday per year
– Multisport card for sport and recreational activities
– Lunch contributions
– Contributions to life insurance/pension
– Free language courses
– Training and development programmes
– Free workplace refreshments
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.