As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
Do you enjoy working with EDI platform?
Are you IT-oriented professional?
Would you like to work in international environment?
– Supporting and advising partners
– Communicating daily using English/German
– Creating and updating EDI converters
– Managing incidents
– Participating in various projects
– Maintaining positive customer experience
– Supervising various processes
– Fluent English (min B2), German is beneficial
– Knowledge of EDI platform is a must
– Previous experience in IT support is a plus
– User of MS Office
– Quality-oriented team member
Generous package of benefits:
– 13. Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Life or pension insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.