Join our customer experience team and become part of a team that is solving sophisticated technical problems for the customer. Encourage greatness in the Tech Support team and lead by example!
You will provide professional coverage of technical support trough phone, email and chat with focus on accuracy, timely feedback, relationship building and customer happiness by developing broad understanding of customer needs. You will support the knowledge-sharing approach, methodology, and tools by developing and maintaining technical knowledge base content. You will develop training material and agenda to provide training to peers and T1 team.
We are looking for a teammate with strong listening skills to understand a customer problem or question, to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms to simplify the solution for a customer.
You will help develop Technical Support processes and ensure accurate documenting and recording of all activity, communications and interactions with customers.
Your key responsibilities
• Customer registration & tracking of all activities in CRM
• Remote diagnostic, analysis, identification, investigation and resolution of technical support requests
• Timely communication (follow up) with customers with focus on customer service and relationship building
• Raise issues in a timely manner while following the established standard work
• Cross function communication and collaboration within the organization to solve customer requests
• Support the operation with reporting, analytics and/or administrative tasks.
• Proactively maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study, testing products/software and by attending technical trainings on a weekly, monthly basis
• Handle and evaluate critical issues from T1 group
• Accurately use the critical issues info and databases to analyze and identify areas of opportunity in processes, tools and T1 group
• Act as a coach or mentor for T1 group members
• Designing and maintaining sophisticated technical knowledge base content through CRM (SFDC)
• High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education, experience and industry recognized certifications
• High proficiency level in the English language (written and spoken)
• Great interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• At least 3 years in a Product Support related role on Software
• Very strong problem-solving skills – ability to quickly and accurately assess the impact, complexity and vitality of technical problems reported by customers
• Demonstrated analytical approach and skills to pinpoint issues of opportunity within the team
• Knowledge of Operating systems, Software product development and support including web portals
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as being a team player
• Demonstrated skills developing and delivering trainings
• Familiar with network terminology and troubleshoot (LAN /WAN/ Ports)
• Bachelor’s degree in management, Computer Science or a technology related field
• Knowledge of Windows operating systems (services, permissions, software installation, browser, navigation within the operating system, drivers, accounts) and hardware structure of computers
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Flexible working hours between the hours of 06.30 and 09.00 as well as 14.30 onwards (core office hours are 9.00 until 14.30)
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.