Are you the IT person everyone asks for help?
Will you SUPPORT our team?
Taking up this role you will become a member of a team of speacialists for the EMEA region. Your key activity will be communication and understanding of customers´ problems and finding suitable solutions.
Your duties will include:
– daily communication with employees from accross Europe to help to solve IT related issues with HW, SW, IS, network etc.
– database update
– problem tracking and diagnosing
– working in a team but responsible for individual cases
– working in ServiceNow
– previous experience from IT for 2 years (minimum)
– high school
– fluent English
– ability to understand and solve clients´ technical problems via phone call (therefore effective communication skills are a must)
– understanding of technologies
– effective problem solver and proactive person with analytical thinking abilities
– work independently yet part of a team
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.