- Do you speak Dutch and English?
- Do you have an avid in technology and would like to approve of your skills?
Then, you are the person we are seeking for the position of IT Specialist with Dutch.
What is the job about?
At this position, you will be providing technical support, guidance, troubleshooting over the phone, emails to customers. Also, you will be cooperating with other departments within the company daily.
What do you need?
- Speak fluently Dutch (B2 / C2) and English (at least B2).
- Have an interest in the IT field.
- Have previous experience in the field of Customer Service.
- Have an analytical mindset and attention to detail.
You can look forward to:
- A contract for an unlimited period
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Regular training and development
- Czech language courses
- Possibility for career growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.