Do you speak proficient German and English? Would you like to improve your IT skills and work in a multinational team in Brno? Then, be free to apply for this position.
What is the job about?
At this position, you will be solving issues and providing technical support to customers. Cooperating with other departments within the company.
What do you need?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (B2) and German ( at least B2/C1).
- Willing to help customers with a positive attitude.
- Not be apprehensive about multitasking.
- Be analytical thinking and have strong attention to detail.
You can look forward to:
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Regular training and development
- Competitive salary according to seniority
- A contract for an unlimited period
- 22 days of vacation per year (25 after 3 years)
- Meal vouchers
- Czech language courses
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.