Are you fluent in Swedish and English and would you like to kick-start your career in technology? We have a great opportunity for you!
An international company with modern offices in Brno is looking for new team members to join our team with the Swedish language.
- Providing technical customer support in the Swedish language.
- Troubleshooting various technical issues.
- Answering questions regarding billing.
- Building and maintaining positive and professional customer relationships.
- Have an advanced level of English (B2) and Swedish (C1).
- Communicative, patient, and customer-oriented individual with enthusiasm for technology and problems solving.
- Experience in customer support and/or technical background is an advantage.
You can look forward to:
- Competitive salary according to seniority
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Meal vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Regular training and development
- Relocation assistance
- And more…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.