A global leader in IT services is looking for new members of their Dutch technical support team, in a project related to the energy industry.
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality technical support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
This position is ideally suited to a candidate with a background in technical support, who is goal-orinted and with excellent communication skills.
– Fluent English and Dutch
– Good communication skills and a team player
– Previous experience in technical support, IT or customer service
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Makro card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Excellent training opportunities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.