Why is it great to join us?
We give career opportunities to people with and without solid technical experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis. ?
Explore the future with us now! We have plenty of excellent TOP worldwide projects, for juniors without experience or for skilled medior and senior experts in IT support and administration.✨
We are able to provide career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working in a full-time home office, from any place in the Czech Republic.
✅ You will be responsible for:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent world-famous client
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, in a different level (based on your skill-set)and systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the client, professional technicians
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting
✅ Skills that will help you in the role:
- Speak and write in English and German(C1 level)
- You can be skilled medior/senior or even junior – we are providing training for you
- Welcome experience with Windows, VPN, Office 365, ticketing tools, etc.;
- Skilled to handle incoming inquiries successfully and give useful guidance to the client
- Have been a part of the Customer Support field
- Good sense of problem-solving as a piece of cake
- Know how to give a helping hand to a newcomer or your junior team member, Senior members can guide a newcomers, potential career development
✅ We can offer for you:
- 100% work from home; from any place in The Czech Republic
- Monthly wage, based on your expertise level – from 42 000 – 58 000 CZK
- Long-term and stable cooperation; full-time agreement
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- Meal vouchers (a contactless plastic card);
- Multisport card with a financial contribution
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- Notebook and mobile phone with privileged tariff
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Contribution for Public transport ticket
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.