An international IT services company located in Brno is now welcoming profiles of Swedish-speaking candidates with an interest in technology.
Working on behalf of some well-known clients, successful candidates will play a crucial role in an international team, with responsibilities such as:
– Being responsible for remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
– Being a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
Senior profiles will also:
– Be a part of the shadowing program for tnewcomers and offer assistance to more junior colleagues;
– Assist team leaders in various duties and help with reporting.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team based in the centre of Brno, please send a copy of your CV in English, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
– Native Swedish speaker
– Fluent English (B2+)
– Experience in technical support, IT or customer service roles
– Good communication skills and a team player
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks (for candidates relocating to Brno from further than 150km)
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Brand new offices in the centre of Brno, with a games room and terrace
– Excellent training opportunities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.