Do you have an interest in technology and love learning new skills? Are you a native Swedish speaker?
A global leader in IT services is looking for new members of the team to play an important role in offering first-class technical support for an international client. Mid-level and low-experience roles are available, in addition to positions for more senior team members.
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality technical support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
Successful candidates should be goal-driven and enthusiastic team players, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver.
– Native Swedish speaker
– Fluent English (B2+)
– Experience in technical support, IT or customer service roles
– Good communication skills and a team player
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Brand new offices in the centre of Brno, with a games room and terrace
– Excellent training opportunities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.