Do you have an interest in technology and love learning new skills? Are you a native Swedish speaker?
A global leader in IT services is looking for a new member of the team to play an important role in an exciting project, relating to the energy industry.
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality technical support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
The successful candidate should be a goal-driven and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver.
– Native Swedish speaker
– Fluent English (B2+)
– Experience in technical support, IT or customer service roles
– Good communication skills and a team player
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Makro card
– Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
– Excellent training opportunities
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.