For new EMEA Support Center we’re looking for experience “Technical writer” who will join brand new teams and will focus on preparing technical documentations, flow chart, board presentation etc.
We’re looking for very organised, structured and process driven person here!
The client operate in Pharma industry, respectively in Nuclear Medicine so everything needs to be Top Notch.
- ensure that all processes are well documented
- prepare Flow Charts, board presentation
- create specific SOP
- Process documentation experience
- Experience with Flow Chart creation, Board presentation, procedures documentation, SOP creation
- Process driven attitude
- English level enabling to do all above mentioned
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers – 80 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.