- Act as a central link between Digital Analytics and the client Business Unit.
- Develop and nurture relationships with client Business Unit.
- Gather clear requirements through a briefing process.
- Manage and negotiate deliverables based on team priorities/bandwidth
- Responsible for integrated team deliverables as agreed upon with client
- Develop an impactful and transparent debriefing process with client
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant internal/external service and delivery partners.
- Design develop and implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud based solutions. Besides excellent Salesforce professional experience.
- Should have hands on expertise on various aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including (Exact Target
- E-mail marketing, Journey builder, audience builder, content builder, social studio etc.)
- Certified in Salesforce marketing cloud.
- Agile experience preferred and certification is a bonus.
- At least 10 years of past large enterprise architecture experience ideally in Retail, CPG space.
- Experienced architect with 2 to 3 years of professional ExactTarget, Marketing Cloud experience with demonstrated development and design experience (HTML, CSS, and AMPSCRIPT experience preferred).
- Should have worked on devising, implementing and executing e-mail and SMS campaigns for different markets in different languages.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integrationchannels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
- Should have participated in product releases through requirement reviews, development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration of SFMC
- Strong hands-on experience in working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud API.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Expert Java EE and Web Services using REST/SOAP APIs
- Ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Awareness of industry trends to drive change
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines,pressures etc.
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Test Driven Development is a plus!
- Permanent contract
- Performance bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Competitive salary
- 5th week of leave
- Bike friendly environment
- Option to work from home
- Modern offices in the center of Brno Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
- Training opportunities – Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees – Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.