In the current climate, we are focusing on saving energy and making its use more efficient, and helping to make our planet a better place in the future. We are looking for a Technology Solution Architect who will help us propose and design energy-efficient projects and architecture solutions based on an in-depth analysis of the client’s needs and technological possibilities.
We are making the ultimate solution for the digitalization of the industry sector, individual buildings, and even entire cities via our robust energy management and optimization platform. We are able to save energy and make businesses operate more efficiently while reducing it’s carbon footprint. Our product has a measurable real-world impact.
We are looking for a well-organized, dependable, and technically oriented enthusiast, who is motivated to grow rapidly together with our Company. You will be working with a team of experienced subject matter experts to co-create end-to-end solutions which truly change today’s World. You will get your hands on the latest technologies, and you will get to experience a wide variety of industries.
- An initial but thorough analysis of the prospect’s site
- Reconciliation of client’s wants and needs, considering the already existing technologies
- Interaction with specialists to architect innovative, high-quality solutions that match business requirements
- Design of solution architecture, estimations of implementation and planning costs, time and scope, identification of systems & process dependencies
- Creating a clear definition of deliverables
- Designing a comprehensive system and process concepts, including modification of the existing technological landscape in cooperation with internal / external partners
- Collaboration on offerings, presentations and RFP processes, creation and
management of project documentation
- Working at multiple projects simultaneously
We require knowledge of IP network capabilities, server-client architecture, energy management, and efficiency solutions, operational technologies (OTs), automation and regulation systems, sensor network options, and industrial communication standards.
- Great knowledge of Czech and English, verbal and written
- Very good communication/presentation skills: being able to communicate complex ideas in a simple way is essential
- Ability to manage multiple tasks as well as excellent organization skills, planning and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of any building/industry protocols and standards (Modbus, MBUS, BACnet,
OPC, OCPP …)
- We are a smaller Czech company and we are rapidly growing.
- You will have an impact on the real situation and might help some people during an ongoing crisis.
- We have a relaxed office atmosphere with friendly and easy-going colleagues
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of a hybrid way of working
- Variety of (non-conventional) bonuses & perks
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.