We are looking for 4 test analysts for our new project. As a team member, work in close partnership with BA’s, Product Owners, business and IT testers to ensure solutions developed by the IT teams satisfy the testing acceptance requirements set forth by the Product owner and business. This role is critical in delivering an approved product that satisfies the original design intent.
- Assist the Test Manager/ Lead in Test Planning and preparation
- Testing resource coordination
- Coordinate availability of testing environment, testing profile persona’s
- Document test scripts-in JIRA xRay for Sprint Testing, UAT, Regression & BVT Testing
- Perform testing & Log defects and report to the Test Lead & the Dev Team
- During UAT use the Feedback from End User testers and report to the Test Lead
- Client interaction
- Assist the Test Manager on defect tracking
- Team membership in Retro / Lessons learning meetings
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; advanced degree or IT major preferred
- Preferred experience with Salesforce and / or Genesys
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT testing experience
- Supervisory experience required
- Experience in SLDC and Agile development process required
- Understand the Scrum process
- Previous test plan creation experience required
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Superior communication and collaborative skills required
- Superior Account and Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to foster an Esprit de Corp
- Business Level English skill is highly required
A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies with extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development.
As a permanent employee you will have access to a range of benefits alongside your salary including:
- An annual bonus scheme where you could share in the company’s success
- 25 days paid holiday outside of the bank holidays
- A pension scheme with employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Sick days
- Options for private medical cover as well as life and accident assurance
- Multisport card
Place of Work: Prague / Head Office
Scope of Work: Full Time employment agreement
Project duration: until 31.12.2021 with the extension possibility
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.