We give you a chance to…
– Maintain the testing scenarios repository, for manual, or automatic tests, ie. change or create test scenarios, test data, configurations based on the requirements & design documentation.
– Execute smoke tests of new deliveries (0. step of user acceptance tests), execute automatic tests, regress tests.
– Prepare the test strategy, test plan, scope for testing of new deliveries.
– Present the impacts on acceptance testing in countries, help and support the countries with their acceptance testing.
– Help with leading / coordination and if needed participate actively on the test execution, support bugs reporting process/incident management process and help with retests with an objective of the successfull deploment of new deliveries and the activation of new business features in the country.
– Report the testing progress, collects feedbacks, propose process and other improvements.
If you have…
– Advanced English (spoken and written).
– Knowledge of SW testing processes, methodology, analysis, incident management.
– Orientation in the test scenarios, know how to check the result, eg. in DB.
– Ability to read analytical and design documentation.
– Openess to discuss on different opinions. “Can do” attitude.
– Strong analytical skills.
Is there more you know…?
– JIRA or other tests and bugs tracking tool knowledge.
– Automatic testing knowledge and experience as we would like to test automatically more and more.
– Knowledge of JAVA or .NET as well as SQL would be a plus for automatic testing test analyst.
– Experience in consumer finance, knowledge of consumer finance processes.
– University technical/business degree.
– Customer oriented and interpersonal skills.
For your wellbeing
– Motivating yearly bonuses.
– Extra week of holidays.
– 2 sick days/year.
– Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment
– Cell phone.
– Free tea/Subsidized coffee.
– Meal allowances.
– Relax room & Activity room.
– Referral Program Bonuses.
– Unforgettable corporate and team events.
– And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future
Possible internal growth.
– Technical trainings and certificates.
– Loyalty bonus.
– Allowance to pension scheme.
– Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).