You will work on an international team ensuring a high standard of quality in software being released to production. Among your responsibilities will be:
- To work closely with development teams from the start of development in order to advise on what is needed to facilitate automation and to understand the test cases that will be required to achieve full test coverage.
- Taking part in whole team daily meetings from the outset of a project to discuss issues, progress and blockers.
- Working closely with functional testers to help support them in the automation of existing testing.
- Providing training, support and specific scripts to them to help design and build maintainable automated test suites.
- Help diagnose the causes of failures in the execution of test suites when they occur and work with the development teams to resolve them.
- Strong automation testing experience in a complex area (does not have to be FX or Banking).
- Experience in the creation, maintenance, and execution of automated tests.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Bash).
- Relational database experience.Experience with log file analysis with de-bugging, Messaging and SQL as part of Server side testing.
- Effective communication skills with other development team members, project managers, managers and users across multiple global locations.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with TeamCity, Maven, JIRA, GIT
- Previous work on a front office trading application.
- Experience with e-commerce systems.
- Investment banking experience.
· Regular training
· Internal Mobility
· Home office
· Flexible hours
· 5 weeks holiday
· Annual bonus
· Language courses