Would you like to take part in something big and significant? Would you like to work on a project that affects a lot of people and entities? – You can stop your search, you are at the right place.
Our client is one of the leading European suppliers of ICT solutions. Developed own corporate, economic and payroll systems that saves time and money for companies across the world every day. In addition, they work on custom development for state and public administration, education and healthcare as well as the commercial segment.
What will you take care of?
- Creation, execution and evaluation of complex IS tests
- Cooperation with developers, product owners, SW architects and support staff to determine the causes of detected errors and deviations from functional specifications or acceptance criteria
- Preparation of test scenarios (test cases)
- Ensure adequate quality and performance of tested applications
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Communication with other team members and with the customer.
In which team will you work?
The development team is made up of front-end and back-end developers (model creation) and testers who collaborate with business analysts and the product owner. Developers work in scrum with 14-day sprints. A smaller team allows us to have informal relationships and an atmosphere that we work on outside the office over a beer or team activities.
Your skillset includes:
- Knowledge of AJ at at least B2 level (communication with foreign clients, creation of documentation)
- Experience in SW testing
- Experience with manual and automated testing
- Knowledge of SW testing methods and procedures
- Basic knowledge of SQL, XML
- Analytical and logical thinking, independence and flexibility
- Very good communication skills (communication in AJ with the client)
- Clear criminal record (documented by an extract from the Criminal Registry)
- Willingness to participate in work on foreign projects (occasional travel).
The advantage is:
- Experience with automated testing of web applications
- Experience with functional, regression and performance tests, experience with specifying test criteria and writing test scenarios
- Orientation and ability to create and understand UML diagrams
- Basic knowledge of programming or scripting, .NET, PowerShell,
- Experience with JMeter, REST, SoapUI, Selenium testing tools
- Experience with TFS, JIRA, CASE tools
- Experience with agile projects.
- The background of an IT company with a strong position on the European market
- Work on long-term projects and opportunities for career growth
- Flexible working hours, home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card
- Company and team events (for example mountains, barbecue parties, sports or sightseeing events)
- A workplace awaits you in comfortable and modern offices on Prague 8 Karlín.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.