We are looking for enthusiasts testers! No more boring testing of banking products, you will be part of creating things that really change the way we travel!
Do you feel interested about environment of fast trains, modern industry and R&D environments? Do you like to see results of your work?
Do you want to do testing for the railway? Or testing functionality of PLCs for automation? Are you interested by latest tehcnologies and do you want to really work with them? Are you into HW and electronics?
The top international company is looking for Tester with passion for HW and electronics.
We are rather interested about how you work and we give you enough freedom for you work. We don´t wear white collars here and our team is formed by many nationalities. Come join us at our fastest ride!
Your tasks will be:
- Verification of SW functionality for HW
- Design of test scenarios according to product specifications
- Reporting results and communication with developers
- Communication with teams abroad (especially in Germany)
- Creating better and better test, so our product will be the best and safest! :-)
- Experience with automated testing
- Knowledge of programming language C ++ / C # / C
- English for communication with foreign countries (B2 minimum)
- Creative and curious personality
- If you know German, it’s big +
- Starting bonus of CZK 50,000
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Yearly bonuses
- Language courses
- Sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Open to home office
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.