As a global management consultancy with a focus on the financial services industry we, at Capco, combine innovative thinking with unique expert know-how. A strongly growing team in Capco supports international banks and insurance companies in western Europe in their digital transformation journey regarding processes in finance and/or regulatory reporting. We provide exciting opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from other locations and to enhance your knowledge and your career at your own pace.
Benefits of working for Capco:
- Opportunity to get involved in various internal topics in international working groups and get a chance to develop and implement your own ideas and live your creativity
- Working with experienced colleagues in leading international banks
- Learning and building a career at your own pace, business and technical training, professional certifications, as well as training focused on the development of soft skills
- Wide range of highly competitive benefits
- Participation in challenging and agile consulting projects with regards to setting up, developing and optimizing data management structures from business analysis and design to implementation
- You will use modern processes and technologies to enable a highly efficient, transparent and high quality data management
- You will support our clients in the implementation of the relevant data management activities, in particular regarding the definition of data elements, data lineage, data delivery agreements and ensuring data quality
- Step by step you will take on more responsibility for topics, as well as the management of sub-projects and smaller project teams
- Beside the project related activities, you will have the opportunity to contribute to various internal topics, to develop them and to implement own ideas
Skills and Expertise
- A successfully completed university degree in economics, (business) computer science, (business) engineering or a comparable course of study is what sets you apart
- Knowledge of the relevant procedures, methods and technologies in one or more of the following topics are a matter of course for you:
- Creation of a data catalogue
- Implementation of data lineage
- Implementation of data quality management including data delivery agreements
- Use of data management systems (e. g. Collibra, Ab Initio, ASG Rochade)
- Conceptional, logical and physical data modelling
- Design and technologies of modern data architectures, especially data lake and cloud solutions
- Implementation and use of data processing technologies and tools (Ab Initio, Informatica, AWS Glue)
- Desired practical project experience, especially in the BCBS 239 and data management environment, as well as in handling unstructured data sets, e.g. using SQL or Python
- Strong analytical skills and team skills paired with assertiveness
- Fluent English skills and willingness to travel across Europe
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
You are important to us! That’s why you get a personal coach at our side who supports you individually. With our start-up mentality and our flat hierarchy, you have every opportunity to place your ideas and to put them into practice. In addition, after work, you have numerous opportunities to expand your internal network and get to know new faces through joint sports activities and team events.
Have we made you curious? Then apply now! It takes only 5 minutes.
About The Capital Markets Company Slovakia, s. r. o.
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the financial services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in banking, capital markets, insurance, wealth and investment management and finance, risk and compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectation grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations.