For our client, a multinational oil company, selling its products in more than 80 countries, we are currently looking for a Transactional Accountant with the Finnish Language for our team in the Prague office!
We are a team of accountants, ranging from fresh graduates to educated and experienced accounting professionals. Become part of our great team!
- Perform accounting in the area of Accounts payable (AP)/Accounts receivable (AR)/Banking according to standards also perform duties as closing schedule according to the task list
- Completing requests for posting of incoming invoices, cancelation of invoices, corrections
- Checking of invoices – in case of an error-correcting them or contacting the applicable department
- Posts AP invoices/TERs into SAP, ensuring the correct account coding and VAT treatment – if requested cooperate with Tax Accounting on accurate and correct records for taxes
- Monthly closing – revaluation of accounts, reconciliations IFRS and Local Financial reports, Statistical reporting, ad hoc reporting and reconciling the assigned accounts
- Cooperation in Quarter End/Year End closing and reporting, including required reconciliations, ad hoc – reporting, investigation, and backup provision
- Ensuring that manuals and documents are kept up to date and that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process and control the invoice flow
- Cooperates and provides information to stakeholders (client, Auditors, HQ, other Departments)
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS and local requirements
- English and Finnish language (min. C1 level)
- Communicative, go-getting, and good with numbers candidate
- Computer skills – MS Office (on a higher level)
- Relocation package
- 25 days of vacation per year
- 4 sick days per year
- Home Office Allowance
- Lunch Vouchers 160 CZK / day
- Multisport Card
- Life and Accident Insurance by Generali
- Membership in Canadian medical –(former EUC Premium Clinic) or funds on Sodexo Leisure
- Psychological Support
- ACCA course
- Language Courses
- Gift card for birthday
- Annual Bonus
- Teambuilding Activities
- Other training (e.g. soft skills, functional)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.